Join the KnowledgePond team
We are continually in search of the brightest, most talented individuals from around the globe.
KnowledgePond Education provides its learners with world-class online, teacher-led education. It is an institution of excellence, renowned for empowering students to achieve their fullest potential in their studies.
Field Sales Representative
We are looking for an experienced and competitive Field Sales Representative to join our team. As our Field Sales Representative, you will be responsible for attracting new clients and customers. You will investigate and find new sales opportunities and close deals. Duties will include sales presentations and service demonstrations, as well as negotiating contracts with potential clients.
The successful Field Sales Representative will source new sales opportunities and close sales to achieve quotas.
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep understanding of the sales process and dynamics, and also have superb interpersonal skills. Previous experience in a sales role is required.
Field Sales Representative duties and responsibilities
• Understanding and promoting company programmes
• Providing complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
• Visiting potential clients to evaluate needs and promote products and services
• Performing cost-benefit and needs analysis of potential customers to meet their needs
• Presenting, promoting and selling products/services using solid arguments to prospective customers
• Making use of various sales methods (door-to-door, cold calling, presentations, meetings, etc) to reach out to customer leads
• Attending meetings, sales events and trainings
• Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients
• Negotiating preliminary contracts with prospective clients
• Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices, and availability
• Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders
• Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations
• Establishing, developing and maintaining positive business and customer relationships
• Meeting or exceeding personal sales targets and outcomes within schedule
• Preparing weekly and monthly reports
• Reporting to management using financial statistical data
• Supplying management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
• Managing your client database within your assigned territory
• Analysing the territory’s potential
• Continuously improving through feedback
• Maintaining and expanding client database within your assigned territory
• Proficiency in your local language or the local language of your region
• Proven work experience as a Sales Representative
• Understanding of the sales process and dynamics
• Knowledge of different sales techniques and pipeline management
• Ability to build productive business professional relationships
• Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
• Excellent selling, negotiation and communication skills
• Prioritising, time management and organizational skills
• Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
• Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
• Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation and organisational skills
• No official work hours
• In-house professional development
KnowledgePond offers a pay-for-performance compensation package which is above the current industry standard. Each compensation package includes a performance-based bonus.